About Me

My photo
i'm darren chin lian zhe....19 years old...i'm frm kedah,sungai petani...currently nw at singapore...kedah state basketball player...welcome to my blog....=)

Sunday, April 4, 2010

juz simply write it...xD

arrgh...tis few day keep rain n rain.....kinda sien....when i prepare go to basketball courts,sudden rain...fuc* it....i telling myself i cant juz always hide in the house,keep eat,play sleep....i getting fat adi....wonder 66kg d?! so i decide go to gym....hehe....

da gym reli standart n nice....1st train is da running machine,run non-stop within 20min cause it have timer....=.=''' aftertat,i keep workout with arm,leg,chest....i wanna to get 6 pack in 1 year?! my cousin said my chest is wide,juz din pump out the shape yet....my fren,next year cny,u try my c my body ba....haha

arrgh....i going to searching a basketball team to join,mayb i ned muka tembok abit to ask,can i join ur team...althought its was X standart abit..maybe tis the 1st step...

left 2 day more,i going to interview...bless me get da job pls......

No comments:

Post a Comment